Friday, April 10, 2015

Review: Boys that Bite (Blood Coven Vampire, #1) by Mari Mancusi

Boys that Bite by Mari Mancusi
Read: September 19-21, 2014
Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Wow! I was not expecting such a good book...
Boys that Bite is about Sunny and Rayne, twins that are complete opposites. One night, Rayne convinces Sunny to go to Club Fang and Sunny gets bit by Magnus, a vampire, and will turn into a full vampire by the end of the week. Something that should have happened to Rayne, who has been training for months to become a vampire. Now, Magnus and Sunny go on a hunt for the special relic that will turn Sunny back to human. Along the way, Magnus and Sunny start to fall for each other.
I loved this book! I finished in about a day and a half (which is pretty fast for me). I liked that Sunny had her twin sister to rely on, instead of keeping it all to herself. But the language was a bit too...ah, immature, for my tastes. But still a great read.
I will definitely read the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woo! Thanks for your comment!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com