Saturday, June 13, 2015

Aaarrrgh!

Hello people.  In case the title didn't already give it away, I am angry.  Or, rather, very extremely stressed out. 

Homework.  I'd like to believe homework is where the very root of my stress comes from.  Sure, other things stress me out too, like...stuff, and life in general, but homework takes home the prize of most stressful thing in my life.  Bottom line:  I don't like it.



Here's what I have on my to-do list:

  • complete health and diet project (this includes a summary, a class handout, and a very profound speech for my presentation)

  • blink at even intervals to avoid over blinking (Hey, no judging.  Blinking is a very important life process)

  • write a story from Mercutio's PoV (Mercutio is a character from Romeo and Juliet, and I'm so excited to write my first story ever, however daunting it is, more on that in a later post, maybe)
  • corrections for math tests x2 (you guys all know how much I despise math, right?  Good)

  • film a French advertisement that is exactly one minute long (ohmygosh!  I have absolutely zero experience in editing, and I'm expected to memorize lines, sell a product, film, and edit?! *faints*)

  • do previous provincial exams (more than four exams, with over 70 questions) to prepare for my provincial exam coming up in less than a week, and create study notes for the said exams

  • redo previous tests for bonus marks (we all know how much I love my bonus marks, but hate doing them)
  • write a very philosophically deep paragraph on Vancouver in 1907 vs. now (someone please explain why I need to do this?  Will I not be able to survive if I can't tell the difference?  Will my future be ruined if I don't complete this assignment?  Someone, enlighten me, please)

  • breathe (Again, no judging.  Breathing is even more important than maintaining an even blinking schedule, no I can't forget to breathe, now can I?)
And this is all due within the next two days.  Two. Days.  Uggggghhhhh!  Do my teachers think I have superpowers that allow me to speed through assignments (good quality ones, at that) within half an hour?

Now, you may be asking why I'm here, ranting about all my responsibilities, and how I have no time to do them, when I'm here, blogging.  THAT, is a very good question.  Why am I here?

I guess I'm going through that think you people call procrastination.
I don't know how I'm going to survive the next two weeks...

 
Okay, I think I've had enough of this "procrastinating", back to work I go...

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to summer school? Because I'm pretty sure you live in Canada (since you entered - and won - my giveaway, hee!) and we don't just go to school during summer as a thing, lol. Anyway, hang in there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohmygoodness...you are my first commenter...(my sister doesn't count)! Yes, I'm going to summer school...are you?

      Delete

Woo! Thanks for your comment!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com