Monday, December 7, 2015

More Reviews!

Oooooooooooooooooooh...kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay............so....uh....I...I've, uh....been thinking...

Remember that post?  This one right here: No More Reviews!

Well, you can probably predict the direction of this post now, right?

Just in case you're either 1) too lazy to click on the above mentioned post, or 2) *insert excuse of your choice here*, I will sum up the post: No one reads my reviews, they skip over them, so there is no point in posting something that no one will appreciate.  So, I decided to stop posting them...until my indecisive mind tells me otherwise.

Well this is my indecisive mind telling me otherwise.

Allow my mind to explain itself.  Take it away, Mind.

MWAHAHAHA!  Ya know that time when I said I wouldn't post reviews more?  I lied.  I'm going to start posting them again, so you can expect reviews coming your way soon (I'll be inserting them between posts I've wrote in the past).  Actually...I'm going to bombard you people with reviews because...I may not have been posting reviews, but I have been reading, and I review books (by posting them on Goodreads) after I finish reading them.

But hey, give me some credit, I was decisive about not posting any more reviews for...hmm...let's see...I posted that on October 23rd, so that means...hold on, let me so some calculations here...October 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th...gah!  I hate math...suffice to say, I have been decisive about the decision for over a month!  Congratulate me.  Congratulate me.  Now.  I deserve it...I do, I do, I do.  Dare you disagree?

I suppose it started this one day when I was trying to procrastinate...but, I couldn't find anything to do.  Ridiculous, right? 

I checked my email every minute on the minute, I had little to no homework, and I could find nothing to keep myself busy.  Ugh.  So, I decided that I would start posting reviews again, to give myself something to fall back on just in case I ever needed something to do.

There's also this tiny reason: it's the main reason I started this blog in the first place.

I originally started this blog because I wanted a place to post my reviews, someplace that's not Goodreads, or LibraryThing, or any other website that has people regularly visiting it.  I wanted a site that I could keep all my reviews on.  Something all mine.  Or as "mine" as it could possibly get.  An archive of all my reviews, if you will. 

Then...because I'm so full of brilliant ideas, I decided to add journal entries into the mix.  So that would include anything I would usually write in a diary (events in my not so salient life), except not that personal.  Oh, I'm a secretive girl, all right...all these secrets...you wouldn't imagine the damage it would do if the wrong person (or anyone, really), ever finds out.  Those things are reserved for...uh...let's just say it's confidential, and no one can ever even hope to catch a glimpse of it.

So.  Where was I going with this again...?

Ah yes. 

My mind has decided that it doesn't particularly care if no one reads the reviews.  I didn't start this blog to please people...I started it to give me something to do, something I can use as procrastination .  I started it because I always lose all my physical diaries wanted to have a place to write my daily happenings (not that I post all that regularly, but I have the list of ideas, it's just a matter of writing them). 

So there you have it!  I'm posting reviews again!


So...now that I've shown you how very indecisive my mind can be...when was the last time you were indecisive about something...?  What was it about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woo! Thanks for your comment!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com