Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Bloglovin!

Hello people!

Have you ever heard of Bloglovin?

Well, in case you haven't...it's...ah, who am I kidding, I'm not good at explaining stuff, I'll just make a big mess out of it.   Google "bloglovin" if you're really curious. 

I've been following blogs on Bloglovin for a year (maybe two) now.  I'm following over 600 blogs...but shh...I do have a life, okay?

I may have discovered Bloglovin over a year ago, but I've only just discovered that I can "claim" my blog...I searched up the link for my blog, and what do you know!  It's there!  So I claimed it.  Woo! 

Anyhoo...in order to claim it, I had to put the link below somewhere in a blog post...so...ta da!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You don't actually have to follow my blog with Bloglovin (duh), in fact, feel free to blatantly ignore this post...it's just here for...reasons. 

So...to make this post even more unnecessary, please forget you ever read this post.....

*gestures mysteriously around you* 

fooooooooorgeeeeeeeeet.........fooooooooorrrrrrrrrgeeeeeeeet..................!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woo! Thanks for your comment!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com