Monday, January 25, 2016

My Blog Stats for 2015!

Hey guys! Girls, too! But...that is how the saying usually goes, right? I didn't mean to just greet the males who read my blog...I meant...I mean, I know there are females who read this blog too, but...oh, you know what I mean…

So! Remember that post about my reading stats for 2015? Well, here are my blog stats for 2015, I meant to do this earlier, but procrastination....

So I guess I'll start with a list of sorts...?

  • I created this blog on April 4th, 2015

  • The very first post I wrote was titled "...", and it received a grand total of...1 view! But really, it was more of a test post, so I don't really count it.

  • My second post, which was really more of an official first post was titled "Hello People..."


  • I "wrote" a total 74 posts


  • I had about 12 or 13 individual comments (you know what? MY INQUISITIVE MIND WONDERS...why the questions my inquisitive mind wonders are often ignored...)

  • About 43% of you people access my blog on Chrome

  • And 66% of you use Windows as your operating system

  • Apparently, 72% of you people used your laptop, 27% used mobile, and 1% of you used your tablet to access my blog...

  • I had a total of 2256 page views from April 4th, to December 31, 2015

  • I had people visiting from the United States (952), Canada (762), Russia (91), Sweden (76), China (40), Japan (23), Netherlands (23), Australia (20), United Kingdom (18), Germany (18), Ukraine (14), France (13), and Slovakia (12)!  Hello everyone! There were other countries too, so don't go on trying to do the impossible calculations...

  • I've somehow managed to earn $1.39 displaying ads...thank you people who took time to click on the ads!
You know what really amazes me? 

The fact that I have as many page views as I do.  Well, yes...there are so many people out there who can easily accumulate a few billion page views, but they socialize.  They promote their blogs on social media.  They interact with people with similar interests.  I don't.

Okay, well, there is this thingy...that posts on...places whenever I publish a post...but that doesn't count.  Not really...

I could tell you so many more statistics that I found...such as the resolution of your screen, the amount of time you spend reading each post, the cities you people live in, your service providers...but that would just be creepy, SO! MOVING ON.

A History of the Appearances of My Blog...


As you people know, I have a very indecisive mind, and can't stick to one thing for long. Here's some evidence if you don’t believe me…

In the very, very beginning, when my blogging skills were...uh...lacking, I started extremely simple….
(uh...don't stare too long at the picture...I had to do...stuff to take this screenshot) April...

But then, I discovered the awesomeness of customizing...
June...

And then, I'd discovered how MUCH I could customize and personalize (especially with graphics and images and whatnot, which didn't really help my indecisiveness. At. All.)...
August...


Then I discovered the power of templates and html...
(Please excuse my distracting Snoopy theme) September...

Finally, I (hopefully) found a template that I liked and will probably stick to for a few more months
December...

Along the way, I discovered many other interesting things like pages, AdSense, widgets, and other great (and confusing) stuff...

Did you guys (again with the guys...argh) know that this isn't my only blog?  Somewhere along the way, I created another one...say, would you people be interested in reading a blog titled My Salient Life?  It has a somewhat rude link, and, well...the stuff I post isn't exactly...um....





So...anyone clever enough to find my other blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woo! Thanks for your comment!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com