Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Update: I'm Still Alive!

Yes, so.  HI PEOPLES!

Yes, I realize it's been a very, very long time since I've really posted anything......but in my defense....I....I.....I.....had other, more interesting and more pressing matters to deal with.
Okay, fine!  Yes, I did procrastinate a little!  But only a little teensy tiny bit!  Really!

*nonchalant shrug*

Anyways.



I'll try to start posting again....soon....hmm....let's see....to quickly sum up what I've been doing for the past two months....


  • SUMMER SCHOOL-yes, I was one of the lucky chosen few who got to attend school for July! And....I took Physics 11, and....lots of math....and....you'll here more about it later, in another post, maybe!
  • CAMPING- yes, I went camping.  For the first time in foooooreveeeeeer!  I hated it!  Something else I will also tell you more about later, maybe!
  • KNOWLEDGE TEST- also yes, you know that pesky test you have to take before you can get your L and drive?  Yeah, my mom finally made me take it, ugh.  More on that later, maybe!
  • WORK- blah!  I hated it!  That's all you need to know.  I might decide on enlightening you further, later, maybe.
  • CRUISE- yes, I went on a cruise, and it was......I can't even come up with a word to describe it.  So I'll just write a ginormous post later, maybe!
Yes, so....aaaaanyways!  Lots of minor, inconsequential stuff also happened along the way....some VERY interesting new experiences.....but other than that.....it's back to school already.  


Who's going back to schoooooool!?  
How was your summer?  Good or bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woo! Thanks for your comment!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com